Your Membership Dollars Support:
- No-fee membership for graduate students and early career scholars
- Conference travel grants for graduate students and early career scholars
- No-fee conference registration for graduate students
- Paper prizes for graduate students
- Seed money for conference hosting operations
- Conference Participation
- Submit and deliver papers, and propose and chair sessions at the annual BSC.
- Participate in the annual BSANA membership meeting. Vote on leadership, by-laws, and initiatives; hear reports from the Governing Board and sub-committees. Make your voice heard!
- Peruse the latest scholarship at the book display, take advantage of conference discounts, and meet with contracting editors.
- Network with a wide community of scholars from different fields.
- Graduate students and early career scholars receive no-fee membership and conference registration.
- Submit proposals for consideration for BSANA-sponsored panels to be delivered at the annual medieval conference at Kalamazoo.
- Submit papers for consideration in a Graduate Committee sponsored session.
- Compete for prizes for the top graduate student papers.
- Apply for graduate and early career travel grants to present papers at the BSC.
- Apply for Byzantinists of Color subvention grants to attend the BSC.
- Participate in professional development sessions and panels.
- Receive listserv communications from BSANA and the wider Byzantine, Late Antique, and Medieval Studies communities.
- Professional development and leadership: get involved in the Governing Board, sub-committees, and Graduate Committee.
- Host a Byzantine Studies Conference at your institution!
- Byzantinists of Color Fund
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Graduate Committee
© 2022 Byzantine Studies Association of North America, Inc. (BSANA) . All Rights Reserved.