The 47th Annual Byzantine Studies Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, December 9-12
The next Byzantine Studies Conference will be held at Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Museum of Art in Cleveland, Ohio, from Thursday, December 9 through Sunday, December 12, 2021.
There is no BSANA membership requirement to submit an abstract for consideration; however, non-members whose papers are selected for conference participation will be required to pay dues within one month of their notification by the Program Committee.
Local Arrangements Committee
- Elizabeth S. Bolman, Chair, Department of Art History and Art, Case Western Reserve University (Chair)
- Covesa Kelly Events, Cleveland, Ohio
- Galina Tirnanic, Oakland University (Chair, Art History)
- Christina Christoforatou, Associate Professor, Baruch College, CUNY (Literature)
- Thomas Lecaque, Assistant Professor, Grand View University (History)
- Brenda Llewellyn Ihssen, Associate Professor, Pacific Lutheran University (History and Historical Theology)
- Nicole Paxton Sullo, Lecturer & Graduate Alumni Postdoctoral Fellow, Yale University (Art History)
The 2022 Byzantine Studies Conference will be hosted by the UCLA Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, date TBD.